HOW TO ORDER
The complete guide to choosing your Tania Olsen dress
Step 1: Find your dream dress
With so many different silhouettes, fabrics and colours available finding “the dress” can be a challenge! Take the time to do your research and really understand the kind of dress you would love to wear (and never take off!). So to help you get started on those Pinterest boards, follow us for a little bit of daily inspo!
Step 2: Find your perfect size
First things first, standard sizing is an urban legend! EVERY brand has their own size chart and it’s really important to take a look at it before placing an order. It’s also really common to have to size up in special occasion wear so be sure to reach out to a stylist if you’re unsure!
If you take your measurements at home, here are a few key points to keep in mind:
– The only measurements you need are bust, waist and hips.
– When measuring the bust and hips, be sure to take the widest measurement.
– For the waist, wrap the tape measure around the smallest part of your body.
Once you’re confident you have the correct measurements, take a look at our size chart. Keep in mind that no matter what size you choose you may still need alterations to get the perfect fit!
Step 3: Get ready to order!
Before placing your order, here’s a few things to consider:
– Check the expected delivery time frames for the specific dress you want to order. Special occasion dresses can take up to 18 weeks to arrive during peak times! Remember to leave additional time for delivery and alterations.
– Each of our retailers set their own prices. For more information on the prices and fees, please contact your nearest boutique.
– In most cases sales are final so make sure you feel happy and confident in your selection. As each retailer sets their own policies we always recommend asking them for more information before buying.
– Read the details. Carefully. This is especially true for online purchases. We try to include as much detail as we can for each dress listed on our website. Be sure to read the product descriptions carefully and take a close look at the photos and videos provided before ordering so you know exactly what to expect when you try on your dress for the first time!
Once you’re ready to place your order, head over to our Boutique Finder to locate your nearest stockist!
Still unsure? Get in touch with us!